Applications for 2019/2020 OPEN!
Our application window opened on 1st January and completed application forms are coming through. At this time of year, these are mainly from existing students – young people who have already started their courses and who perhaps didn’t know about The Unite Foundation or were not selected to receive the scholarship in 2018/2019. You don’t have to be going into your first year to apply.
The application form and guidance are available in the “Get a Scholarship” section of the Foundation website. It is essential that applicants and those assisting applicants read the guidance before filling out the form, even if they are a previous applicant. The guidance has been updated for the 2019/2020 academic year.
We are taking applications from existing undergraduate students currently, however new students must have a firm offer from one of the 27 partner universities listed on the website.
All applicants must have care or estranged status and meet all of the following criteria:
– Aged 25 or under on 1 September 2019 and
– Undertaking first and only course of undergraduate study and
– Studying at, or holding a firm choice offer from, a Unite Foundation University and
– UK home fee status student, i.e. not an international Student and
– In receipt of, or applying for, student finance or NHS funding reflecting care leaver/care experienced/estranged student status.
We look forward to receiving the 2019/2020 applications and to welcoming the successful scholars in September…